EPIC Cat Castle!【VIDEOS】
Every cat needs a cat castle! … and if you’re gonna do something, do it right! 🙂
Many people have asked for a how-to guide on building a cat castle, so here’s what we did…
1. “I need boxes, lots of boxes!” We collected different boxes while grocery shopping for a couple of months, anything we thought would be interesting or come in handy.
2. We used masking tape to connect the boxes and then cut out holes where we wanted.
3. Then we found some paper packing material and glued/stapled that to the main structure to give the castle some cool brick like texture all over.
4. Using non-toxic kiddie paints we used a sponge to paint the castle to add even more texture.
5. For the separate building we purchased some paper from a craft store with brick and wood patterns and used this to cover it and then cut up a beach mat for the roofing!
Just takes some time and patience trying to get things to line up and look good, but it’s definitely worth it!
SUBSCRIBE – https://www.youtube.com/user/chrispoole20?sub_confirmation=1
SHOP – http://shop.spreadshirt.com/coleandmarmalade/
The Path of the Goblin King Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Did you enjoy the appearance of a cute cat? Please also look at other cat videos if you like!